vendredi 3 janvier 2014

We're late, late, late

Well time flies! What happened in the past 7 months!? We're in 2014 already? Okay a quick overview of the last 6-7 months.

First we're doing fine. Scott works as an Business English teacher and meets all kind of interesting big shots. And I changed career path and became a nanny. I know that sounds odd but I actually like it.

At church, Scott is the Bishop secretary and I am still in Relief Society and I also teach the Youth Sunday School.

We are still exploring France. We went to Fontainebleau with Scott recently. It was exhausting but super fun:






 We also met the Romney's. One of our best memories of last year. Really cool people! They should have won!



I also spent more time with Katia my youngest sister as she moved to Paris as well so we explored a lot of Paris together and did what we do best: Silly things!


Scott and I took a little vacation to Brittany. It was a lot of fun and we also went to Alsace for Christmas but Scott got the flu and we had heavy rain so we went home early. Not that fun!


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Magnifique photo de toi sur les escaliers. Tu es radieuse!!!
Idem pour moi aujourd'hui: viens d'être appelée instructrice à l'école du dimanche des Jeunes. Une grande première!